Saturday, July 17, 2010

We're Here!

Real qucik we're here safe and sound so much to blog and share but wanted to let you know if you had emailed me about information on adoption I will get back to you soon I promise...Please bare with me ;)

And also 2 wonderful ladies in the Austin area have emailed me and I def wanna get together. We are headed out AGAIN so I will email you when we get back and look forward to meeting!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Glad you are there and safe. And already meeting people, that's great.

Brooke said...

Glad you are settling in. I hope it feels like home in no time.

Fortner Family said...

You in my neck of the woods...well kinda. We are from West Texas and love it here! We do travel to Austin a few times a year and you will love loving there!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin