Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back and Better Than Ever!

Wow this has been one LONG blog break! Many reasons mainly just because we are back HOME where we belong and living life in the real world lately avoiding the virtual one as much as possible!

But I do realize I am missing documenting all these moments with my sweet girl ( who by the way will be 2 years old in less than a month ) and our new journey to give Faith a baby brother or sister !

Gosh I have so many little things I could catch up but for now I am going to take a nap and stay tuned for lots of blogging goodness coming your way soon!

* Life back in California

* Faith-isms

* Fishing Frenzy

* A Day at the Fair

* Paper Pregnant AGAIN



2 comments:

Faith said...

Welcome back:). Can't wait to catch up!

Kitty said...

Hi Heather,
I've been away from the blogs too and wanted to pop in and say CONGRATS! We went through the TTC#1 baby together and you got Faith just before we had our baby! :) And now we are TTC#2 and you just got baby #2. Congrats and all the best to you!
Kitty
Please stop on over my blog anytime....
http://kittyttc1.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin