Monday, August 15, 2011

Miracles Can Happen.....Again

Almost 2 years ago I wrote this post

And today I am blessed again with another perfect miracle

So with great pride and so much love I say it again

The last 48 hours have brought us this miracle


To say thank you for the love and support we have received in the last 12 hours is not even close to enough. The second we shared the news we will were flooded with calls, emails, texts everything and we are just so incredibly blessed.

I also know how many of y'all are waiting for details :) Will def share soon what we can, some will always be our story...his story but we are happy to share what we can and through our story share the greatness of a God whose love and graciousness never cease to amaze me. 

14 comments:

Molly said...

AHHHHH!!!! Congrats friend! God is so good and I can't wait to hear of the wonderful ways he orchestrated this. Oh isn't adoption incredible??? WAHOOO!!!

Caz said...

umm amazing.
Congrats

Deb said...

What a precious picture! Congratulations!

Laurie said...

Beautiful!!! Love seeing baby blue on your blog!! Very exciting time for your family. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Gosh I am so happy and excited for you and Greg!! What an amazing little family you have!! I can't wait to hear about all your new adventures as a family of 4!!!

Amber said...

oh. my. goodness!!!

SO exciting!! I cannot wait to hear more about this little guy and his story. Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! So very happy and excited for you guys! AGH!! Love it!

Megs said...

Oh my gosh!!!! So exciting! Congratulations to you guys again!! Hope you are adjusting well :)

Faith said...

OH my GOODNESS! This is AMAZING! He is beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about how your miracle came to you:).

Amy said...

Oh, he is so precious! What a miracle! Congrats!

The Steens said...

I dont post often but I always am reading your blog. Your faith in God is a true inspiration!

Congratulations on yet another wonderful miracle! You truly are blessed!

Davis Family said...

Congratulations!!! What an amazing blessing!!

Prabha said...

oh wow! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the full story.

One Blessed Momma! said...

Congratulations!!! That was so fast!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin