My dearest little love
My first baby, the one who made me a mother
My precious perfect girl whom I love more than life itself
How are you two years old today!?!?
I looked at the clock so many times today thinking how at certain moment of the day 2 years ago we still didn't even know you existed. I looked at the clock around 2 today thinking how you were a little over an hour old yet little did we know we were hours away from becoming parent.
Then around 5pm I thought about how we got the THE CALL and how with the ring of our phone our whole world changed.
And around 7 I thought about the first time I held you. How perfect and beautiful and tiny you were and how my heart instantly loved you.
2 years ago today my whole world changed and I loved in a way I never knew my heart could. I suddenly had the love of a mother and absolutely nothing in this world can compare to it.
Faith thank you for loving me. For teaching me about unconditional love and life ( and a whole lot about patience) Thank you for calling out my name 1000's of times a day, thank you for wanting me and needing me and loving me as only my sweet daughter could.
Watching you smile today and laugh and light up the whole room with your smile made me so proud of you. Of the amazing little girl you are becoming. You are growing up so fast and as much as I want to cry every time I notice how much you have grown my heart can only smile because I can only imagine the wonderful times ahead as I continue to watch you grow.
You are my first child, my first ( and so far only ) daughter. I love you more than you could ever know and the wholeness you have brought to my life is indescribable.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
Happy 2nd birthday baby girl!








4 comments:
Belated happy birthday faith God Bless!
Beautiful! Happy birthday Faith!
Happy 2nd birthday to your sweet girl!
Happy Birthday, Faith!!! I can't believe she is 2 already!
Post a Comment